Kodi is a popular media player that can be used on a variety of devices, including the Amazon Firestick. It offers a wide range of features and options for streaming content, but to make sure you’re getting the best experience, you should always update Kodi when a new version is released. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to update Kodi on Firestick.
- Begin by navigating to the “Settings” menu on your Firestick.
- Select “My Fire TV” and then select “Developer Options”.
- Enable “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Return to the main menu and select “Search”.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, type in “Downloader” and select the app when it appears.
- Launch the Downloader app and select “Allow” when prompted.
- Select the “Browser” option and enter the URL of the Kodi download page.
- Download the latest version of Kodi and select “Install” when prompted.
- Once the installation is complete, select “Open” to launch Kodi.
- Your Kodi app should now be updated to the latest version.
Updating Kodi on Firestick
Updating Kodi on Firestick is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. First, you need to enable ADB debugging and apps from unknown sources in the settings menu. Then, using the Downloader app, you can download the latest version of Kodi and install it. Once the installation is complete, you can launch the app and start enjoying the latest features.
Keeping Kodi up to date is important to ensure that you’re getting the best experience when streaming content. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily update Kodi on your Firestick and enjoy the latest features.